1 post
Page 1 of 1
In all the years I've used Studio One (upgraded to 5) I have never had to go from my backup to a HDD. The Seagate I was using crashed and lost everything on it. The backup I've been using is good for backing up my internal drive to an external, but cannot find a way to go from backup to a new internal drive. When I try to move my Studio One BU to the new drive, the folder is labeled "Mixdown Backup".
What is a good way to restore Studio One to the internal drive so that I have the appropriate folders, i.e., Presets, Studio One, etc. and not screw up and lose all my mixdowns? I am not all that familiar with transferring data from drive to drive, so I hope you guys can help me out here. And please, dumb it down for me so that I don't lose my backup!! :roll: :?: :lol:

I have an HP Compaq 6005 Pro x64-based PC. Processor is an AMD Athlon II x2, 3,000Mhz, 2 core, 2 logical processors. I am running Windows 8.1 64 bit. 4gb RAM, 1TB Seagate main HDD, 1TB Seagate internal drive that I use for mixdowns only.

1 post
Page 1 of 1