4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I trying to add a song to a project. I click add to project, select the project, when it opens the project page only the first 30 secs of the song are there. tried it three times and the same thing happens. I tried having the the longest track selected to see if this was the reason but no difference.

I have just tried dragging the song into the project and it still only gives me the first 30 secs! The song is 5:19 long and plays absolutely fine.

Help please!
by malcolmmiddleton1 on Thu May 20, 2021 7:31 am
Ok, got it now. Even though I don't want a marker track Studio One forces me to have one so that I can send the song to the project page. Ok. Neither Gregor or Joe explain this in their Project page tutorials on You Tube.

Wouldn't it be a smart idea to have an option to have it just send the whole page of audio using the first and last audio as your start and end? ? That's what 99.9% of people are going to do!

Strange.
by shanabit on Thu May 20, 2021 7:39 am
1. Your option to send the whole thing is setting the left and right locators

2. Many of us just want to send a little snippet of the song.

3. When you do a regular Song mixdown you have to do the same thing so its consistent with the Project page.

4. Yes, its a PITA when you forget to set them.

5. If it automatically did as you say then you may cut off the reverb or delay tails on your track if you have them.

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by mycbeats on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:46 am
If you are using "update master", You have to set the song end marker correctly.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation

4 posts
Page 1 of 1