3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I know that Studio One has a subset of keyboard commands set up by default however I was wondering if anyone had ever setup a complete (or more complete) set of key commands?

I like using key commands however I find that if I add my own I tend to be a bit inconsistent in the keys I use and this makes it hard to remember them. I also find that a lot of the time, I end up trying to use a key command that's already allocated for something else.

Is there a preferred key combination for custom key commands?

Cheers,

Chris

2019 Mac Mini
macOS Catalina 10.15.7
Studio One Professional 5.2
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Warm Audio WA273-EQ
DBX162SL
by Tacman7 on Tue May 18, 2021 6:45 am
I can't remember that many key commands. I think there are more commands than we have keys for.

I just change key commands when I want to do something. Since I don't use a lot of the commands I can pick any key I want to bind the command to.

Usually there will be some command that I didn't know about and the only way to get it is key command.

I use the macro bar a lot, just setup what I do repeatedly.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by reggie1979beatz on Tue May 18, 2021 2:09 pm
The only one I created is "." for the inserts to show up on the mixer :lol:

I too find it confusing to remember key commands I made. That one is easy because I use it every day.

Bye......:roll:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1