8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Any here using izotope neoverb in Studio one 5 and get it to work on a bus/send? Seems like its only working as a channel insert, but when on a bus and using a send its like it gets no signal. I have no issues with other reverbs so I am at a loss or missing something

Studio One Pro 5.2 | Notion 6
Studiolive AR16 USB
Windows 10 x64
Intel i9 9700k | 64gb RAM
by Tacman7 on Sun May 16, 2021 5:54 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

I haven't seen any differences between tracks and bus's getting plugins to work.

I solo the bus and then mute any other tracks sending to that bus until there's just the one send I want to hear then adjust the send.

It might need to be cranked or use the makeup in the plugin.

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by patrickmason on Sun May 16, 2021 6:35 pm
I tested using a single track and send. The bus is getting signal from the track but Neoverb seems to get nothing. It has a waveform when its getting data, and nothing. Its quite odd. I sent a request to Izotope to see if I am missing something.

Studiolive AR16 USB
Windows 10 x64
by jBranam on Mon May 17, 2021 8:57 am
just checked... mine works fine as an insert, sends to aux (FX) channel and sends from sum bus to the aux (FX) channel.

can you post a pic of your route to see if anyone can spot something

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by mchubiz on Mon May 17, 2021 11:40 am
I have had no problems with Neoverb with 5.2 pro. Used it as an insert and also as a FX channel with tracks being sent to it.
by patrickmason on Thu May 20, 2021 10:12 pm
Unless I am missing something stupid I am at a loss. Tried FabFilter Pro-R, Valhalla, all on the same bus and no issues. Checking with izotope and we will see, have to think its something there if other reverbs work.

I attached the routing in case someone sees something I don't

Attachments
s15neo.png

Studiolive AR16 USB
Windows 10 x64
by reggie1979beatz on Fri May 21, 2021 9:13 am
May be way off base, but are you sure the "wet" signal is on full? Works as expected here but if I use presets, I have to constantly adjust for that.

Bye......:roll:
by patrickmason on Fri May 21, 2021 10:34 am
Yup. But I think I have discovered the culprit. My audio options has enable low latency monitoring for instruments checked, turning that off and it starts to work. No issue on other reverbs, just neoverb. Of course removing that screws the latency so now to figure that part out.

Studiolive AR16 USB
Windows 10 x64

8 posts
Page 1 of 1