3 posts
Page 1 of 1
i've read the post of others {Studio One 5 - always ask eula on startup and does not save preferences (solved with uninstall/reinstall)} i tried an it still won't work... only like this on mac, works fine on my pc, i also have Studio one 4 and never had any of these problems,

i got support replies...

Hello Wei,

Please take a look at the article below from the PreSonus Knowledge Base for information on fixing a permissions problem with your Users/Shared/Library folder on macOS...

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... -software-

i saw the else where too and tried as well, my folders were already on read and write, didin't work

also in this state i can't add an external device that's not in the list on the left, i'm using studiologic SL Grand, switch over to S1 4 it works...
can't activate convolution pack online either, not sure if clean my mac or malwarebytes have any to do with this, drag and drop license file to activate didn't work either...

it just take so long to scan all the plugins every time and have to setup S5 every time it starts take a half an hour... :lol: :lol:

out of options here.. any ideas?

:( :( :(
by dlindsaymouatt on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm
I’m also having this issue repeatedly on Windows 10 Pro 64x.

I’ve uninstalled and re-installed, still occurs every time I shut down and restart windows or reset. Asks for the EULA agreement and then nothing is saved.

Please help!
by Tacman7 on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:36 am
Welcome to the Forum!

So windows is asking for EULA or S1?

Good to put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

We could look at your settings also more info the better, what version S1?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1