3 posts
Page 1 of 1
We are giving a Presonus studio setup to our granddaughter who lives in a rural area where the internet connection is inadequate for downloading and installing software. How can I download an installation program for Studio One artist to a hard drive so I can install it where she lives without using an internet connection when I install it on her computer?
by Vocalpoint on Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm
kenolioleari wroteWe are giving a Presonus studio setup to our granddaughter who lives in a rural area where the internet connection is inadequate for downloading and installing software. How can I download an installation program for Studio One artist to a hard drive so I can install it where she lives without using an internet connection when I install it on her computer?

Download the installer from Presonus.com But...read this too:

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... -Computer-

Know that that even for "offline" activation you will need some sort of device (Phone etc) that does have an Internet connection that can be used with the process above.

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.6.0.99237 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.249) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM
by Tacman7 on Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm
After you purchase software it's available for download inside your account and will always be there.

So you should be able to download the program without a problem. All that extra content is what is going to save you the bandwidth.

When you see the product download there will be a button "view more details then there's view 31 bundled downloads to get.

That should work.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1