3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I am experiencing a new issue that I haven't noticed before. Whenever I export stems, all of my tracks have a very low audio signal added to them. It's very low, and inaudible, but I can see it in the console tracks. I've attached a picture to show you what I mean. I am not sure why this is happening, and have loaded up some of my older tracks to see if it's been happening all along but it hasn't. Only on tracks I've been performing recently. I had done a fresh Windows 10 install a while back, and am wondering if it is something with Windows.

Also, this does not happen if I just bounce a track (ctrl + b). Only when I export stems and/or channels.

My interface is a UA-25ex, but I am not sure that is the issue since I have exported using system audio and still had the problem.

Any ideas what is going on? Should I be concerned? It feels like the stems are tainted.

Edit: I am using S1 v5, but just upgraded this weekend, and it was doing it in 4 as well, as I noticed it a couple of weeks ago.

Edit 2: I looked at some more older songs, and I guess this has been happening and I just never noticed. I did some experimenting with 32 bit resolution, and it doesn't happen when my song is in 32 bit and exported stems at 32 bit, so I think I am just not sure what's going on. I usually make my songs in 24 bit, and export the stems at 24 bit. I'm wondering if there is actual noise in the wav files, or if it's just showing that there is.

signal.png
picture of my issue

by reggie1979beatz on Mon May 10, 2021 2:45 pm
Just a wild shot but do you have anything going to the the mix FX?

Bye......:roll:
by commonchild on Mon May 10, 2021 4:43 pm
reggie1979beatz wroteJust a wild shot but do you have anything going to the the mix FX?

No effects. I tried this on a new file, with just one track/instrument. I also installed S1 on my Macbook and it does the same thing, so I am pretty confident it's not my PC, Windows, or interface. I also installed a demo of Logic and loaded the stems I created from S1 into it and it did not show a signal, so I think there is actually no audio but for some reason S1 is showing like there is.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1