5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I recently started using Soothe2 is Studio One 5 Pro and it has been giving me some trouble. The first time I installed the plugin it worked fine, but after closing S1 and then re-opening it later, it said soothe2 wasn't installed, even though it showed up fine in my plugin manager.

Sometimes changing the name of the file (capitalizing the "S" in soothe) and then restarting S1 helps, but sometimes it doesn't. I was wondering if anyone might know of a fix for this, thanks!
by Trucky on Thu May 06, 2021 11:58 pm
Others are reporting issues with this plugin.
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=39705&hilit=Soothe+2

Have you reported this to Oeksound support?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by brandonchun on Fri May 07, 2021 6:37 pm
Trucky wroteOthers are reporting issues with this plugin.
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=39705&hilit=Soothe+2

Have you reported this to Oeksound support?

Yes! I have sent an email to Oeksound with details about the bug and I'm hoping to hear back from them soon. I just posted here in the meantime to see if there were any others who had experienced this and had additional troubleshooting tips.
by brandonchun on Thu May 20, 2021 4:08 am
Update for anyone who comes across this problem in the future:

These are the steps that Oeksound suggested:

- Uninstall soothe2 from "Add or Remove Programs"

- Download soothe2 again from the website

- Install only the VST3 64bit version

- Before opening S1, please rename the file to "Soothe2"

- Open S1 and rescan your plug-ins

This solved my problem and the plugin works consistently now!
by Trucky on Thu May 20, 2021 6:30 am
Thanks @brandonchun for reporting back the steps to fix!

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

5 posts
Page 1 of 1