3 posts
Page 1 of 1
First time using internal Studio One sounds. I have Sphere. I want to try the new PreSonus Symphonic Orchestra which I'm told by email and everywhere else that is free to me as a Sphere user. First I check inside Studio One to see if it's already downloaded it as an update but no it's not there. Ok, I go to my Presonus user page and look for the section which contains things I haven't downloaded yet or maybe a bank of sound sets that I'm entitled to. Nothing. Ok.... I'll go to the actual PreSonus Symphonic Orchestra page and right there at the bottom is says 'PreSonus Symphonic Orchestra is available for individual purchase or as part of a PreSonus Sphere membership'.. Yippee! Right somewhere here is the link.... nope, no link. If I go to buy it wants to send me to another shop or page to buy.... but I don't want to buy... apparently I already own it. Ok, deep breath, I click the highlighted link in the message above... and... it takes me to the page advertising Sphere!!! But I already have Sphere. Now I'm starting to get seriously p'eed off because this is nonsense, this is the kind of thing that made me leave Pro Tools. Anybody got any advice please.
by Tacman7 on Thu May 06, 2021 5:03 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

When you go here:

https://sphere.presonus.com/products/software

you should see Studio One Professional product there, click view more details.

When you get to the next page at the bottom is says show 31 bundled downloads, click that.

That's the regular sound sets that comes with 5 pro.

When you go here:

https://sphere.presonus.com/products/software

At the top is says software, hardware, and add on's?

Click add ons to get to additional Sphere content.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by malcolmmiddleton1 on Fri May 07, 2021 5:30 am
Many thanks... my sanity is restored. :)

3 posts
Page 1 of 1