5 posts
Page 1 of 1
This has been happening once in a while lately. I hit play and the play triangle lights up, and stop lights up but the playhead will not move. This will happen with the space bar, faderport and when I click on the DAW. Then I will get a "not responding".

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by Bbd on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:26 am
Does this happen on a new song without plugins?
Might be something with ram, cache, or hard drive.
Please contact Support for more troubleshooting.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by IanM5 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 am
Check that your audio interface is selected and configured correctly. I have a vague memory of something similar in my early experiences with S1 V4.

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by kisnou on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:30 am
johnboyd4 wroteThis has been happening once in a while lately. I hit play and the play triangle lights up, and stop lights up but the playhead will not move. This will happen with the space bar, faderport and when I click on the DAW. Then I will get a "not responding".

A similar thing happened to me in a project I was working on. The project would open but I couldn't play it and clicking anywhere would crash it. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it but it was very annoying, especially because I was working on a good song. Out of nowhere it stopped working.

I was pretty angry and the assistance couldn't really help, so I remember I probably disabled VST3 and reinstalled studio one, managed to export all the stems and work in a new project file.
The other project files worked fine.

Presonus Featured Artist (Italy)
My Latest Feature Requests :arrow:
https://answers.presonus.com/73692/s1-essential-feature-plugin-racks
https://answers.presonus.com/72506/zoom-to-selection-improvement-vote-if-you-agree
Studio One Pro 6
Win10 - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 32gb ram DDR4
Gigabyte RTX 3060
Interface: Focusrite 18i20 3rd gen
Prophet XL + KeyStep Pro
Atom SQ
Revelator
by johnboyd4 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:56 am
Ok.. Thanks for the reply guys..

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada

5 posts
Page 1 of 1