3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello

I have a stereo recording which contains many different instruments that are panned and automated, the file sounds how it should within the DAW however when I bounce the file or create a mixdown of it, I can only hear it in Mono with all subsequent parts in the centre when listening to it in windows media player or groove music.

What am I doing wrong? please help.
Last edited by iainmacdonald4 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
by iainmacdonald4 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am
https://youtu.be/STZ4pa2z9jY
Hi, never mind, it's resolved now, anyone having the same or similar problem should see the video above.
by Tacman7 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am
Welcome to the Forum!

So from your link I would say you use windows audio.

I would have been thinking of problems that can happen to someone using ASIO through an interface.

That's the real way to work on this stuff makes a big difference but it's good to work with what you got until you get an interface.

The more information we get the easier it is to point towards a solution.

Good to do now is setup your signature with all that info then it will be there when you need it.

Just click on the word signature below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB

3 posts
Page 1 of 1