6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I would like to use my midi controller in Studio One to operate my Reaktor Track. I managed to control my desired faders in my Reaktor ensemble using the macro rotary control, but it only works asymmetrically. As soon as I change a fader in Reaktor, nothing changes in Studio One. And what is even worse: If I adjust the macro rotary-knob and then restart Studio One, it has the value 0 again and does not remember the last setting. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:32 am
That's the way a lot of controllers work. They put out midi but they get no midi sent to them.

You're wanting your hardware to reflect changes you make in the software?

Maybe a look at your setup panels some might help someone see something.

Need information though, like all your specs really and your hardware setup.

You can put your specs in your signature, click below in my signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by richardlederer1 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 am
My MIDI controller (Midi Fighter Twister) receives the MIDI data from the Studio One rotary controls (for example from Pro EQ) without any problems and updates the status of my controller perfectly. The problem is not in the hardware but because Studio One obviously does not pass the Midi-Out data from the Reaktor to my MIDI controller.

Windows 10 64bit, Studio One Pro 6.2.1, Native Instruments Reaktor, Midi Fighter Twister, Presonus Audiobox One.
by Tacman7 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:11 am
You route the midi out of the Reaktor track?

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

by richardlederer1 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am
Sorry, i don't understand what you mean.

I just see that any Reaktor plugin behaves different from the other plugins - not only the Reaktor instruments. For example when I load the Reaktor Chorus as an effect plugin into my tracks I can also not control the rotary controls with my midi controller. When I turn the mix-level rotary controller of the chorus, this info does not show up in Studio One and I can therefore not assign it to any knob of my MIDI-controller.

by Tacman7 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:30 am
I was just thinking that midi inside the plugin needs to get back to the controller.

Nice if you could see how the working models were setup and if you did anything different?

The part that works came setup or did you set it up?

Forum Moderator.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1