4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi to all.
I’ve Bern usina Cubase for some time, i’ve tridente Studio One and definitively i am going change to Studio One.
Cubase is a good software but it is hard to Learn has a behaviour sometimes errátic and i want to do music, not learning software. Só i tryed and Studio One is my choice. It easier to Learn has good virtual instruments and is well supported by the comunity. Cubase has some more utilities but they are ver difficult to discover and use. Só here i am. Definitively Studio One. I regret the money i spend with Cubase. But life is like this. Everyone can fail. Greetings
by klypeman on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 pm
Welcome Antonio !!

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by tpittman on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:34 pm
Welcome to Studio1. I too used Cubase some years ago and it was more stressful than I needed. When I seen Studio 1 in action it was a no brainer for me. Been with Studio 1 from its beginning. Totally killer software!

Studio One Pro 6.5.2 Mac mini Monterey OS Midas 32 Board / Interface
by davidspencerbarker on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:13 am
Welcome Antonio :)

I too used Cubase ,but became frustrated by the lack of updates,to fix things.Found the work flow clunky at best,lots of mouse clicks etc

Been using Studio One 5 for about 18 months now,as a keen hobbyist.
Presonus are very good at listening to its users,bringing out regular updates and new features

I love the drag and drop functionality,and now with the new features of version 5.2,there is lots to like
within. :)

Dell Optiplex, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-3570 CPU@ 3.40GHz 16GB RAM,
1 TB SSD main drive,500GB HDD storage,.
External drive of 6TB HDD for the libraries and a 1TB SDD for other stuff
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
Lots of Kontakt libraries and other gear,(too much to list here :)

4 posts
Page 1 of 1