3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Good Day Everyone,

New to Studio One 5.2 and Superior Drummer 3. I have a Roland TD -17.

Besides pulling my hair out trying to figure out Multi Output from SD3 to Studio One 5.2 (Still haven't)
I have a more basic question:

When creating a new Instrument track and selecting SD3, the SD3 plug in launches and I get stereo signal, but the damn plug in takes up the entire screen and I have to F12 to open and close it.
I want to see my console in Studio One AND the plug in but it seems I cannot figure out how to minimize or detach the SD3 window within Studio One.

How do you do this?

Thanks

-Chris
by reggie1979beatz on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:40 am
Under "view there is "scale" and you have some control there in the superior drummer GUI.

As far as multi outs goes, it's a cinch in Studio One.

Go to the SD GUI, not quite in the middle there are arrows and one of them is "outputs" Select as needed, then in the SD GUI go to "mixer" and then select the outputs you want. Hint, you can select shift multiple things like all the toms and then set to the output of choice.

The only thing is that you cannot select anything as far as presets or you'll have to do that all over again. Selecting a different kit piece is fine most of the time.

Bye......:roll:
by Steve Carter on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:27 pm
Hover your mouse arrow/cursor near the edge of the SD3 GUI and when it changes (to opposing arrows) click-hold and drag the edge/corner of the GUI widow to resize just as you would with most windows.

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1