4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am trying to install and activate Melodyne 4 in my Studio One 4 on my windows 10 computer.
Let me start this post with the basics. I am an old analog guy that has been struggling with this digital world, for what seems like an eternity, but with perseverance, has survived thus far. Just takes me a lot longer.
Secondly I have a poor internet connection in my studio, that is in a detached building from where my router is. So when I bought Studio One 4 Pro, I ordered the program on a usb drive.
So I have tried and researched everything I could find pertaining to installation and activation and still cannot get it install or activate.

I have tried all scenarios from knowledge base and you tube videos and still can't find any evidence of Melodyne on my computer. Since I rarely get a signal from my router and am dependent on the Presonus usb drive, am I missing a step in the installation process of Melodyne ?
I have ended up with, "1 of 6 packages exist on your system. Celemony Melodyne Essential." And then buttons "install missing" or "install all". Tried both and see no evidence of Melodyne on my computer. Where would you check to see if Melodyne is some where I my computer?
I don't recall these issues when installing Studio One 4 Pro only my computer when I purchased it.
Thanks for any assistance

Studio Live 24.4.2
Mackie DL32R
Windows 11 Rack mount PC
Studio One v. 6.1
Notion 6
by Tacman7 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:43 am
I always log into my account at Celemony and get a download they prepare for you.

That works for me while a lot of other stuff didn't. Just a thought.

Course there's link in my signature to open a support ticket if that doesn't work.

Also there is a place to add your info to your signature.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Steve Carter on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:48 pm
Did you get a registration key/code for Melodyne? If so you’ll most likely need to set up an account with Celemony, register your code and then download the app.

I upgraded today from Melodyne Studio 4 to Studio 5 - this is the process I used without any hiccups.

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Steve Carter on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:49 pm
Did you get a registration key/code for Melodyne? If so you’ll most likely need to set up an account with Celemony, register your code and then download the app.

I upgraded today from Melodyne Studio 4 to Studio 5 - this is the process I used without any hiccups.

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1