6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Some copy/pasting of sections ended up creating tempo nodes in my project and somehow, there are few nodes that I cannot select or delete... changing the global tempo ends up making a big mess... Any suggestions?
Screenshot 2021-03-26 214813.png

Studio One Pro 5, Faderport 1, Console 1, MOTU UltraLitemk3 (firewire), Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Ryzen 7 2700, 32GB RAM, Asrock mb
by Tacman7 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:34 pm
Try turning snap off and see if you can select them then.

Just a thought.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by CadErik on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:38 pm
Tacman7 wroteTry turning snap off and see if you can select them then.

Just a thought.

That did not work - the nodes were still not selectable. However by mistake I tried all the different tools and drawing a line over all the nodes did remove them. Finally cleanup my tempo track!!

Studio One Pro 5, Faderport 1, Console 1, MOTU UltraLitemk3 (firewire), Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Ryzen 7 2700, 32GB RAM, Asrock mb
by mirkokatzula on Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:15 am
OMG Thank you.. I was about to go mad!
Overwrite with the line tool helped!
by Steve Carter on Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:58 pm
Double clicking on nodes removes them in other views - not at my music computer so can’t check it in the Tempo view!

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by FinalSaga on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:34 pm
There should be two ways to remove a 'dot' on the tempo track.
You can right-click directly on the 'dot' and hit the 'remove' in that popup menu.
Second way, you can hold your left ALT while dragging a window over the ones you wish to remove and then hit the 'Delete' key
Hopefully one of these options will work for you, if not in this project (Since you fixed it) but in the future ofcourse.

Ch33rs
Saga

Studio One v2.x 3.x 4.x-

Windows 10 Ultimate 64Bit
AMD Ryzen (3.4Ghz) and 32gigs RAM
Graphic: Radeon 5700XT

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
:)

6 posts
Page 1 of 1