7 posts
Page 1 of 1
All,
Is it possible to lock video to the timeline so that I can make BPM changes for different hit points.

Thank you and the 5.2 upgrade is AWESOME..
by rolandsippel on Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:05 am
Welcome to the club :lol: You can lock the Markers to video timeline, but you can't make BPM changes for different hit points.

These are the poor scoring to picture features in S1. See my Feature request Beatmapping in my Footer - but we would never get this, because scoring to picture has no priority in S1 ....

by liquidsonus on Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:55 am
Thank you for the response. That is really sad that they dont care. Why put all of the orchestral features such as key switching and notation if you won't add video lock. How hard can it be? Even reaper can do that and its only 60 bucks LOL The only thing that keeps me from dumping PT, Cubase and Logic is this one issue. Really sad.
by liquidsonus on Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:59 am
rolandsippel wroteWelcome to the club :lol: You can lock the Markers to video timeline, but you can't make BPM changes for different hit points.

These are the poor scoring to picture features in S1. See my Feature request Beatmapping in my Footer - but we would never get this, because scoring to picture has no priority in S1 ....

DONE!!! I voted all of these up.. Sucks that I have to go back to Cubase for now. BUMMER!!!
by rolandsippel on Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:54 am
Thanks for voting :D

Yes, I also have a Reaper License for this behavior. There you can Setup the Video Markers with Beatmapping and export as MIDI File with Region Track and Tempo Map - it is very time-consuming .... :(

I hope we get a better support for scoring to picture any time in S1 :roll:

by andrewmcintosh on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:08 pm
we didn't :(
by Jemusic on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:12 pm
The new video track represents a fair level of support for scoring to picture features.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

7 posts
Page 1 of 1