216 postsPage 8 of 11
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
davidspencerbarker wroteHello :)

Not been around much due to work (essential worker here)

Ah so you're not a small business owner then

:thumbup:

Windows 11 Pro 22H2, 12th Gen i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz, 32gig 3600mhz RAM, Asus Radeon RX 6600 Dual V2 8G, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD x2, MSI MAG B660M Mortar WIFI LGA 1700 DDR4 mATX Mobo, Studio One Pro latest v5, RME Fireface UFX II
by PreAl on Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:50 pm
Presonus if you are watching.

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One/downloads

The manual link is for 5.2 not 5.1.
Hyperlink text needs changing.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by davidspencerbarker on Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:35 am
hello people wrote
davidspencerbarker wroteHello :)

Not been around much due to work (essential worker here)

Ah so you're not a small business owner then

:thumbup:

No I don't own a business. ;)

Dell Optiplex, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-3570 CPU@ 3.40GHz 16GB RAM,
1 TB SSD main drive,500GB HDD storage,.
External drive of 6TB HDD for the libraries and a 1TB SDD for other stuff
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd gen audio interface, Beydynamic DT250 headphones, and Rode dynamic Podmic
Lots of Kontakt libraries and other gear,(too much to list here :)
by PreAl on Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:04 am
You know what they say...

There's no business like no business.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by Slamdub on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:41 am
Since the update to 5.2, Camelcrusher (distortion plugin) no longer works, gives a black screen. Does this have to do with the GUI? Bummer, use this plugin a lot. Does anyone have an idea how to get it working again? Apple took this over once, and didn't do anything with it anymore. So I don't need to contact them for information. :(

Macbook pro 15.1
6 core intel I7 2.6 GHZ
32GB memory
Mac OS Big Sur
UAD Apollo
Studio One 5
by PreAl on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:47 am
Slamdub wroteSince the update to 5.2, Camelcrusher (distortion plugin) no longer works, gives a black screen. Does this have to do with the GUI? Bummer, use this plugin a lot. Does anyone have an idea how to get it working again? Apple took this over once, and didn't do anything with it anymore. So I don't need to contact them for information. :(

Please state full specs in your signature, esp your OS version and what type of apple computer.

by arndkaiser on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 am
PreAl wrotePresonus if you are watching.

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One/downloads

The manual link is for 5.2 not 5.1.
Hyperlink text needs changing.

Thanks. The PDF is still 5.1, except for EN. The other languages are currently being updated. We'll edit the link text when all languages are available in v5.2.

Use this link for the most up-to-date version of the reference manual:
https://s1manual.presonus.com

Arnd Kaiser - General Manager - PreSonus Software
____________________________________________________________________________________
M1 Mac Book Pro (13" - 2020) / LG 5K UltraFine Display / macOS 13.4 / PreSonus Revelator io44

"friends don't let friends clap on one and three"
by robertgray3 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 am
Slamdub wroteSince the update to 5.2, Camelcrusher (distortion plugin) no longer works, gives a black screen. Does this have to do with the GUI? Bummer, use this plugin a lot. Does anyone have an idea how to get it working again? Apple took this over once, and didn't do anything with it anymore. So I don't need to contact them for information. :(

Camelcrusher reached end of life a very long time ago. Eventually, basic OS compatibility was going to render it unusable. I’m surprised it lasted this long.

There are plenty of great alternatives that are still supported.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2
by PreAl on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:23 pm

So you updated your signature.
Big Sur - no surprises there.
Is it possible to turn off your graphics card acceleration (or not?). No idea on macbooks.

by abhijeetdharane on Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:04 am
When I try to Disable Instrument track. Studio one hangs... Is it a bug?

I am using latest Studio one 5.2 version

PC Details -
Intel Core i7 6700 3.4 GHz
32 GB DDR 4 RAM
Windows 10 - 20H2
by samdoohan on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:16 am
Does anyone know off hand which versions of 5.2 have the new splitter tool for multi-pronged fx chains? And specifically if it is included with Sphere or just with Pro?

I saw the demo video pop up in my S1 news feed, and I felt kinda stoked. I am a hobbyist, with a LOT of Bus channels to do my vocal comps/reverbs/plates/saturation stuff, so the splitter looks made for me. However, I am on Artist and the splitter does not seem to be available to me in 5.2.

According to one S1 page, the revamped splitter is available in Pro, and is not listed for Prime or Artist, but it is also not in the list of "unique to pro" features. On another page with the comparison of S1 versions, the splitter isn't in the list at all.

If it's something that I can get through Sphere then I'd be down to give it a go, because there are a handful of other things I want to play with (multiband dynamics especially) but I'm less excited at spending out on a full version of pro for a relatively minor feature like that.

Or, if I am supposed to have the splitter available in Artist then... Well, bug reported I guess.
by robertgray3 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:38 pm
Splitter is part of the Channel Editor which is only in Pro.

Mac Pro 6.1
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quantum 2
by patrickbrown9 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:40 pm
My Artist 5 didn't have it. When I upgraded to Pro 5 via enrolling in Sphere, it is present. As far as I know, you get it in Pro, Sphere or not.

Late 2012 iMac, OSX15.7 Catalina, i5, 2.9 Ghz, 8 gigs RAM, Presonus Studio68c, StudioOne Artist 5.2
by robertgray3 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:49 pm
abhijeetdharane wroteWhen I try to Disable Instrument track. Studio one hangs... Is it a bug?

I am using latest Studio one 5.2 version

PC Details -
Intel Core i7 6700 3.4 GHz
32 GB DDR 4 RAM
Windows 10 - 20H2

What instrument?

I just disabled a few instruments, no freeze.

Mac Pro 6.1
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quantum 2
by heathhunt on Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:05 pm
I have a weird problem since updating to 5.2 Pro the other day. Sometimes, when I create a new track or FX channel and then attempt to rename it the Mac beeps at me as if I have something selected that will not take any input. The created name is highlighted and ready to be changed but I can not do it. The only way I have found around this issue is to give focus to a different window I have open like the UAD console or Waves Studio Rack then go back to Studio One and I can edit the name. I never had this issue before my upgrade to 5.2. Any ideas on what might be causing this issue?
by samdoohan on Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 am
patrickbrown9 wroteMy Artist 5 didn't have it. When I upgraded to Pro 5 via enrolling in Sphere, it is present. As far as I know, you get it in Pro, Sphere or not.

Yep, I can now confirm that Sphere does indeed include the new splitter and all the other channel control tools.

And... Oh good lord how did I ever cope without this!

The simplest improvements are so often the best ones - Being able to set up a very complex multi-splittered, delicately mixed chain of all kinds of stuff and then being able to just go and press "save FX chain" and re-use all of that as a starting point for my next track. Oh and I can go and fiddle with the balance of every single leg of every splitter from the console view? :D :D :D :D
by KoreyCreative on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:19 pm
I'll wait.

I would like
-Issue fixed with side chains with high latency
-Add a way to disable this new midi smart tool (Reason - I have issues with dragging audio clips with that smart too, I expect the same with this new so called smart tool).

My perfect update for Studio One
-A way to disable anything, I do mean anything - I would disable volume faders if I could...
-No limit on colors inside Studio One, I'm so sick of blue I change my monitors settings.
by webhamster on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 am
Is there a way to disable 'studio one safety' at startup? On Windows I do not see any point. If I understand the screenshots on MacOs you see what plugin had problems and you can send a report to Presonus.

S1 6.5.1 - MacOs 13.6.2 MacBook 14" M1 max - interface: Quantum 2
by robertgray3 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:13 pm
webhamster wroteIs there a way to disable 'studio one safety' at startup? On Windows I do not see any point. If I understand the screenshots on MacOs you see what plugin had problems and you can send a report to Presonus.

It should only appear when S1 crashed. Do you not find it helpful to be offered that screen even after S1 crashes?

Mac Pro 6.1
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quantum 2
by webhamster on Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:03 pm
robertgray3 wrote
webhamster wroteIt should only appear when S1 crashed. Do you not find it helpful to be offered that screen even after S1 crashes?

I don't see what is helpful to be offered that screen, but maybe I am missing something. As I said, on MacOs it does look helpful, but on Windows it is just a screen to fully disable VST, etc.

S1 crashes every time I close it since 5.2, so I get this screen with every startup.

S1 6.5.1 - MacOs 13.6.2 MacBook 14" M1 max - interface: Quantum 2

216 postsPage 8 of 11
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11