1 post
Page 1 of 1
I am hoping someone can help me with the show page.

I have setup the Mixer volumes with various knobs on my keyboard so I can control the volumes of instruments as I'm playing. Works great. So, Control Link definitely works on Show Page for me with mixer volumes.

Here's where it gets tricksey and it's driving me nuts. I used Control Link on a Effect on a PAD sound so I can control the cutoff. Works great. But on the next song that also happens to use that PAD, I use a different effect. But then on a later song, I use that pad again, but switch back to the original effect that Control Link is on, and it breaks. So basically, if the effect changes on the channel, it breaks the control link to that effect.

Am I doing something wrong, or have I found a bug? I can report for sure if this is a bug, but I am just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Win10x64 (Eng), Studio One 3.5 / 4.1, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Intel i7 5820, nVidia 960, Focusrite 18i8. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61, Presonus FaderPort 8.

https://gregghart.hearnow.com/

1 post
Page 1 of 1