26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Tacman7 wroteThe Presonus Hub is in my account. I think it should be in your account. That's required to get Presonus plugins working with other DAW's. That's what the instructions say is download from inside the Hub.

I haven't needed to install it yet.

Now it seems to work. A coupon was automatically entered in the shopping cart.

Thank you.

studio one pro 5.5
macos 12.1 - m1 max / win 10 pro - ryzen 9 5900x
audient id44
by roland1 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:39 am
See! Prayer does work, as long as it's balanced with an angry mob. :D

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by jandziock on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:37 pm
arndkaiser wroteJust to clarify:
- Studio One Native Effects version of these plug-ins were already included with Studio One 5 Artist and Professional
- The Analog Effects Collection allows you to run these plug-ins in other DAWs (VST, AU, AAX)
- Studio One 5 Professional users can download the plug-ins free of charge from the PreSonus Shop (shop.presonus.com)

If you don't use any other DAWs than Studio One, you won't need these...

Hello Arnd,

is this a limited time or a perpetual offer? I don't currently own S1 Pro 5 (still on version 4), but plan to upgrade at some point.
by garyanderson5 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:39 pm
Epr St wrote
Tacman7 wroteThe Presonus Hub is in my account. I think it should be in your account. That's required to get Presonus plugins working with other DAW's. That's what the instructions say is download from inside the Hub.

I haven't needed to install it yet.

Now it seems to work. A coupon was automatically entered in the shopping cart.

Thank you.

Yep seems to work now. Just use the hub, add the analogue pack to the basket and it will zero out the price. Happy days :D

Windows Pro 11 23H2, 13900K, Z790 Aorus Master, 64GB 32x2 G.Skill Trident Z C30 RAM, 3X 2TB Samsung 980 PRO, RX6650XT GFX Card, Corsair RM1000X PSU, Studio One Latest Version & Older versions, Baby Face Pro FS. Nektar T6,
by roland1 on Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:10 am
And all of this confusion could have been avoided if Presonus had either:

1) Intended it to be freely available for everyone from the beginning (where was the coupon mentioned in the original email?), or

2) They had been prepared prior to the announcement and then explained it in simple English, like the previous post does, as quoted below.

Either way, I don't like having suspicions about any company that I do business with. Hopefully, as time goes on, we'll see a more coordinated effort to avoid such confusion.

[And yes, I can end a sentence with the word "with." See! I did it again...]

garyanderson5 wroteYep seems to work now. Just use the hub, add the analogue pack to the basket and it will zero out the price. Happy days :D

P.S. Before posting here, I had clicked "add to basket" for a single plugin, but it did NOT zero out. But I was also not using the Hub, which was not mentioned anywhere. So yeah...here we are.

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by roland1 on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:42 am
Just bouncing this for anyone who might have missed it. You need to use the HUB, bub.

26 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2