4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone, I've taken the plunge into Plugin Alliance's "Mega Bundle" with its 160 plugins, and I'd like to sort them into categories like Guitar Pedal, Channel Strip, Mastering... and so on. I can potentially save each plugin as a S1 Preset in custom folders, but ideally grouping them in Favourites folders would be better.
I think I've tried everything to create a Favourite subfolder in S1, but to no avail.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Windows 11 64 bit, 12th gen i5 eight core CPU, 32GB RAM, 1810C interface, SSD drive (system) and USB SSD for audio and samples.
Studio One 6.5, Latest UC driver
by mycbeats on Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 am
You can't have a subfolder in the favourites, what you can do is switch the browser view to list and then you're free to reorganize plugins as you see fit.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation
by frank.crow on Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:27 am
I created folders based on type. (like EQ, Saturation, etc)
I left that menu open via the browser tab.
I opened the plugin manager on the left side of the screen.
I filtered for plugin alliance
After that it was as simple as dragging and dropping each plugin from the plugin manager on the left to the appropriate folder on the right.

And yes that PA subscription is freakin amazing. I have never regretted that purchase for a second.

Unlike my sphere membership

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core I7
Memory: 16 GB
Presonus. Studio One Pro V6
Presonus Quantum
Hardware DBX 160a
Hardware DBX 160XT
GA. LA2A (clone)
GA. LA3A (clone)
WA76 1176 (clone)
WA EQP Pultec (clone)
WA 73 Neve (clone)
Softube. Console 1 MK3 (pending)
Presonus. Faderport 8 (dual)

"God's grace" :D
by mycbeats on Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:43 am
frank.crow wroteI
And yes that PA subscription is freakin amazing. I have never regretted that purchase for a second.

Unlike my sphere membership

All subscription models suck. Slate Digital had me by the jewels for 3 years just because I needed to maintain session compatibility. I finally ended up buying enough of their plugins to be able to cancel.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation

4 posts
Page 1 of 1