1 post
Page 1 of 1
I've made several posts on the FB page after being pointed there after opening a ticket.

It's simple.

I want so split a stereo track into 2 frequencies, the lower freq get a bit bit crushed,

right now it looks like this.

-both mixtools are m/s
-1st split is in channel mode and 2nd is in 3way freq mode

As I understand this, everything left of the splitter gets sent to mid (in freq mode) and to the right of it is Side. I suppose down the middle is l=r stereo. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Am I Correct so far? Now, If I want to do something different on the SIDE of the stereo track, do take it all the way to the right, the FAR RIGHT (completely moving the splitter to the right side? Because then when I do, I only am able to get a high pass. Where as when it was to the left i was forced to do a lowpass.

Now I'm assuming that on each 3-way split flow, left is always mid, right is side.

SO bleep happens if you use a 4-5 way split? Are those effects just ran serial with what would be next to them, and is there even an order to which comes first?

there seems to be a lack of information about extension splitter routing on youtube and the help pages and I can't figure this out. I've been working on this for 3 weeks now.

notice in the screenshot somethings may be out of place as ive been playing around for hours. I even put headphones on with a redlight dist to try to find out where exactly side and mid are.

AHHHHHH....has anyone have a grip on this?

Attachments
split.jpg
split, help, engineer, signal flow, Presonus 4, Pro

1 post
Page 1 of 1