6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, I want to be able to toggle between 2 different songs during live play via midi trigger. How is this done ? Thanks !
by Tacman7 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:57 am
There's a key command that is Switch to Song that will take you from project or start page to a song but couldn't see what would change a song. I tried it, didn't work.
Macro is probably the way to go.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by stevenessel on Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:05 am
Thanks for the reply, So what I am trying to do is, I play edrums live and I trigger a drum VST and would like to switch between 2 different drum VST's via a dedicated drum pad during live play. The only way I see to do this was to open a song with 1 Drum VST loaded and then open another song with the other drum VST loaded. If there is another way you think would be the best way to accomplish this ?
by Tacman7 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:17 am
Have two tracks with different VSTi's on them and you monitor or solo that track.

I think you could use control link to control the monitor buttons or whatever way you wanted to do it.

https://s1manual.presonus.com/Content/C ... l_Link.htm

Forum Moderator.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

by stevenessel on Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am
I would need to do this action with one hit of a pad, But there are many actions needed to happen within that one hit. For example, There will be 2 tracks with a VST on each and they both would need to be armed some way or muted with just one hit of a pad.
by Tacman7 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:02 pm
Well if each track had a pad assigned to the mute button then you could mute or unmute them as needed.

I'm not sure if you can assign two controls to one hardware pad, If you can then might be able to do what you want.

Forum Moderator.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1