3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know of a simple way to use macros to add fx or vsti's to the project. For example, I have a project with say 24 tracks, I want to select the tracks and add a softube console 1 plugin to all of them.

I'm not sure where to begin ,is there a macro for this, that we can add? thanks so much!

Cpu: Win10/2015 Mac Pro i7@4.3ghz/SSDs
Tools: Slate VMS/Apollo X6/Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core/Heritage Audio R.A.M.2000/API Lunchbox 6/Dyn Audio Bm5a MK2+Adam Audio
Kurzweil Forte 88/Virus TI2 61/Behringer DeepMind 12D/Powercore Virus B/Akai MPC X/Komplete Kontrol MK2/Samples/Vst
by Janko Kezar on Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:29 pm
Hey

Yes you can. Open the Macro organizer (Macro toolbar- the options cogwheel button) and choose to create a new macro and:

1.Search for the Add Insert to selected channels command in the actions list and add it to the macro:

If you want to add certain instruments use the Add instrument to selected tracks instead.

2. When the command gets added it will apear on the right side of the opened window and then double click the empty space next to the commands name located under arguments section and a popup will apear for you to choose either a fx chain or a fx device (internal and vst plugin):

Then name and save the macro and you can either use it in the Macro toolbar or assigne it to a keyboard command.

Attachments
f2.PNG
f1.PNG
f1.PNG (7.65 KiB) Viewed 131 times

HP z230 i7/16gb , HP Elitebook 8470 i7/12gb ,Win 10, 64 bit, S1 3.3.1, 2.6.5 64bit Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, AllenHeath Qu-24, Steinberg UR22-mkII
by jonhamilton2 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:41 pm
Thanks Janko!!

Cpu: Win10/2015 Mac Pro i7@4.3ghz/SSDs
Tools: Slate VMS/Apollo X6/Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core/Heritage Audio R.A.M.2000/API Lunchbox 6/Dyn Audio Bm5a MK2+Adam Audio
Kurzweil Forte 88/Virus TI2 61/Behringer DeepMind 12D/Powercore Virus B/Akai MPC X/Komplete Kontrol MK2/Samples/Vst

3 posts
Page 1 of 1