5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just upgraded to Studio One 5 (on a new computer) and installed Melodyne essential along with it but I can't use it because it's saying:

"The status of Melodyne on this computer is:

Melodyne essential Demo 5.x Version 5.0.2 has been installed but no activation could be found."

What am I doing wrong here? I can't find any code for it?

Thanks!

edit: and when I click the License link from the Help menu within Melodyne it takes me to a website which, apart from the quote above, gives me the option to either buy a license or activate a trial mode for the Melodyne Studio version.
by Jemusic on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:18 pm
Check these steps:

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... 20Melodyne.

In your account there should be a Melodyne key in the Downloads area which you will need to authorise.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by hendrik84 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 pm
Thanks but there is no Melodyne key in my downloads section for Studio One 5. There is one at my Studio one 3 and 4 however but it doesn't work. When I try to use it it gives me an error message "An update has already been performed for this license." - whatever that's suppose to mean...

Also when I'm inside Studio One and go to the Studio One Installation from the menu bar and click the "Claim product key" it gives me another error message: "If you have already claimed a Melodyne key in the past, you will need to log into your Celemony account to access your product. Otherwise please contact Technical Support."

And yes I've tried logging into my Celemony account but don't see anything there on Celemony Essential.
by Jemusic on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:15 pm
Time to create a support ticket with Presonus. They will sort this out for you.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by lunchboxaudio on Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:39 pm
If anyone else experiences this, I found that I had V2.x in my Celemony account, and there it said I had an update for V4.x available, but nothing for V5.x

So, after opening a support ticket tonight, I went ahead and figured "what the heck" and updated Celemony to V4.x.

Once that was done, then Celemony prompted me again for a V5.x upgrade for free. Not sure why it was designed this way, but I just had to ask Celemony to update twice on their side to authorize this and got a download for V5.1.1

5 posts
Page 1 of 1