8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Here's the thing:

I reported a while ago that Studio One 5 at first couldn't show Reason 11 rack as a VST3 plugin, and then someone suggested a workaround by renaming the Reason 11 Rack plugin folder (inside VST3 folder) just by deleting the .vst3 in the name and Studio One 5 will recognize it.

That's all cool and it does work like that, but in bigger composing templates featuring over 500 MIDI tracks, the template loading just freezes as soon as it starts loading Reason 11 Rack.

It loads Vienna Ensemble Pro just fine, and all the instruments inside VE Pro 7, but as soon as it moves on to loading the 9 rack instances of Reason 11 inside Studio One, the loading process just grinds to a halt.

It's a big issue for me, because my composing template features a lot of my custom-made reason instruments as well.

I'm an official PreSonus artist, and I have high opinion on Studio One as my one and only DAW for composing, but this issue puts my creative process to a halt, and I'd be very happy if the support team could get to fixing this issue in the upcoming update.

Windows 10 64bit
64 GB RAM DDR4 2333 MHz,
Intel i7 Quad Core 4.0GHz CPU-12 threads
PreSonus Studio 1824c USBc interface
by Tacman7 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 am
So the same template was working in 4?

You still have 4 installed?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by Nikola_Jeremic on Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 am
Yeah, it was working in 4 just fine, I'll have to re-install 4.

Windows 10 64bit
64 GB RAM DDR4 2333 MHz,
by IanM5 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:12 am
Nikola_Jeremic wroteYeah, it was working in 4 just fine, I'll have to re-install 4.

I don't know what an official Presonus Artist is but it sounds like composing is important to you. Put a bug ticket in, offer them your template to help them reproduce it then stick with V4 until there have been at least two V5 updates. Like all new major release, V5 is going to take a bit of time to get stable.

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by PreAl on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:50 am
This basically kinda does a reset of the plugin database.

1) In studio one go to folder plugin locations, take note of the paths.
2) Delete all folder paths.
3) Reset blacklist.
4) Restart studio one twice

Test on a new song without a template.

If not working put folder paths back in .

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by Nikola_Jeremic on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:30 pm
I finally found a solution to this, if anyone else gets this issue in the future:

- Shut down Studio One and the Reason Rack Plugin.
- Go to %appdata%\Propellerhead Software\Reason Suite and delete the “_Reasondata.prf” file.
- Launch Studio One and create an instance of the Reason Rack Plugin, and do NOT click the “Remember my password” box in the Welcome to Reason window if it appears.

And that's it! :D

Windows 10 64bit
64 GB RAM DDR4 2333 MHz,
by vladimirmarchuk on Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:14 am
I have a similar problem. I don't see the Reason Rack Plugin as a rack expansion in Studio One v6.
Mac OS X latest version. I don't know what to do with this
by PreAl on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:39 am
vladimirmarchuk wroteI have a similar problem. I don't see the Reason Rack Plugin as a rack expansion in Studio One v6.
Mac OS X latest version. I don't know what to do with this

There are suggestions on this thread?
Can you put your hardware and OS specs in your signature? Thx.

PS not sure if this will help or not:
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=51547

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1