4 posts
Page 1 of 1
i have called and filled out support tickets but no dice.so far some of the most shady support i have had. has anyone filled out a support ticket? how long was the wait before contact?
i had called and was told some one would contact me .ha ha its been about a week and nothing yet

studio one professional 64 bit 2.6.5
windows 7 home 64 bit
Q6600 2.4 ghz 8 gigs 3 x 512 ssd drives
rme 9632 audio card
by meangene31 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:24 am
I've created 2 support tickets and both were answered within 24 hours but didn't solve my problem, its hard to cover all bases in an email exchange. I was able to call in for tech support and waited on hold for about 15-20 minutes but it was well worth the wait and the tech was great, we uncovered some details that may have never came up for awhile in emails. I would call early hoping most people are at work so less Custom Service needs early in the morning. Hope it helps. Or post an issue here and sometimes an end user can get ya fixed as well.

Mean Gene

PreSonus RM32Ai, QSC K12's, Ksubs, KW112's
Fractal Axe FX II XL, Atomic CLR Neo cabs
Two Rock Sensor, Aracom Evolver
Baker B1, b3 SL, Ibanez TM10
Roland TD9
PreSonus Fader Port, iTwo Audio Box, Studio One 2 PRO
MacbookPro, Lenovo 20 control
by cristofe on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:06 am
.ha ha its been about a week and nothing yet

Support is in the US. It was a HOLIDAY WEEK here. They are backed up but they WILL get to you.
Have you posted your problems here? Perhaps some forum member will be willing to help you....if you are nice. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by convictcris on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:43 pm
yes i have posted here , one that i created and another with the similar problem. i also went through the forum and the knowledge base with no luck. after a week i called and was told that some one would get to me after about an 1 hour and 20 minutes on hold i got tired and fired a support ticket. receiving about the same service as when i called tech support. what a pain. i have had studio one since the start and never needed tech support till now. wow what a pain its been but will wait. t going to install my old version one and try and finish the projects in that till some one contacts me

studio one professional 64 bit 2.6.5
windows 7 home 64 bit
Q6600 2.4 ghz 8 gigs 3 x 512 ssd drives
rme 9632 audio card

4 posts
Page 1 of 1