35 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I do have a mousewheel that can be tilted, but it's sooooooo slow, little more than one bar a second. Changing the horizontal scroll speed in Windows has no effect on Studio One.

Intel i7 6700k
12go DDR4 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
by PreAl on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:38 am
Lokeyfly wroteA few items should be :
*Polyphonic Aftertouch

I missed this. It's in V5, which will insure I will be upgrading at some stage.

Studio One Pro 5, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom Pad, Atom SQ, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).

Intel i9 9900K, 32GB RAM,
EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
by Lokeyfly on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:12 am
PreAl wrote
*Polyphonic Aftertouch

I missed this. It's in V5, which will insure I will be upgrading at some stage.

Thanks for that. That was a leading issue and makes me feel better. Cool beans!

S1 Pro 4.6.x, Laptop: VAIO i7, 8 core, Win 7 64x. Audio Interface: Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 Controllers: Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, Monitoring: Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6.

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

LP's "Amber & Blue", and "Reasonable Approach" available on all major distribution music services.
Simply search "James Conrad Tucker".
All songs copyright. Be safe.
by Jemusic on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:35 am
PreAl wroteI notice the new Atom controller has a dial, I've seen it demo'd and it does scroll through the timeline, how effective I dont know.

I can confirm this with ATOM SQ. It still jumps one bar at a time but it is fast. Same speed as the encoder knob on a Faderport 8 in scroll mode.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.1 (Mac), Notion 6.7, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by PreAl on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:19 am
Jemusic wrote
PreAl wroteI notice the new Atom controller has a dial, I've seen it demo'd and it does scroll through the timeline, how effective I dont know.

I can confirm this with ATOM SQ. It still jumps one bar at a time but it is fast. Same speed as the encoder knob on a Faderport 8 in scroll mode.

:(

Studio One Pro 5, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom Pad, Atom SQ, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).

by PreAl on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:22 am
*Polyphonic Aftertouch

PreAl wroteI missed this. It's in V5, which will insure I will be upgrading at some stage.

Lokeyfly wroteThanks for that. That was a leading issue and makes me feel better. Cool beans!

I may have misled you... sorry.
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=40559&p=238580#p238580

by samuliteerilahti on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 pm
Sodium wrote
Bbd wroteA nightmare?
Can you post the link here to the FR you mentioned?
Thanks.

Hi,

Here it is: https://answers.presonus.com/8785/smart ... ddle-click

Why is this feature request marked hidden?
by Bbd on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Bbd

Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by samuliteerilahti on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:31 pm
Bbd wroteIt's back now.

https://answers.presonus.com/8785/smart ... ddle-click

:+1

Thank you. :thumbup:

I would like to add my input to the request.

As it is written it could be interpreted like the old web browser scrolling type of deal. I would like the scroll function to work like grabbing the canvas does in most other software. E.g. Cubase, Reaper, FL Studio, BitWig and most photo editing and 3D editing software.

Specifically, Middle-click and drag drags the page, keeping the page fixed with the mouse cursor.

And it would be nice to have an option in the settings whether the user wishes to have the middle-click menu and/or scroll behavior, as I personally use keyboard shortcuts and never open the middle-click menu.
by anonymouspanda on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:54 pm
Voted for the request! In the meantime, found this gem of a little program that does enable middle mouse click & drag panning in S1!
https://github.com/lokanchung/StudioPlusOne

Works pretty good over here :D
by samuliteerilahti on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:36 pm
anonymouspanda wroteVoted for the request! In the meantime, found this gem of a little program that does enable middle mouse click & drag panning in S1!

Got really excited, but then realized it’s for AutoHotkey, so Windows only. :cry:

Anyone know if there is anything similar for Mac, with Hammerspoon or something else?
by Bbd on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:47 pm
samuliteerilahti wrote
Bbd wroteIt's back now.

https://answers.presonus.com/8785/smart ... ddle-click

:+1

Thank you. :thumbup:

I would like to add my input to the request.

As it is written it could be interpreted like the old web browser scrolling type of deal. I would like the scroll function to work like grabbing the canvas does in most other software. E.g. Cubase, Reaper, FL Studio, BitWig and most photo editing and 3D editing software.

Specifically, Middle-click and drag drags the page, keeping the page fixed with the mouse cursor.

And it would be nice to have an option in the settings whether the user wishes to have the middle-click menu and/or scroll behavior, as I personally use keyboard shortcuts and never open the middle-click menu.

Feel free to add that to the FR!

Bbd

Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by samuliteerilahti on Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 pm
Bbd wrote
Feel free to add that to the FR!

Oh, right! I didn't realize I could do that. Done. :thumbup:
by samuliteerilahti on Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:07 pm
samuliteerilahti wrote
anonymouspanda wroteVoted for the request! In the meantime, found this gem of a little program that does enable middle mouse click & drag panning in S1!

Got really excited, but then realized it’s for AutoHotkey, so Windows only. :cry:

Anyone know if there is anything similar for Mac, with Hammerspoon or something else?

I finally found a way to do this on Mac with Hammerspoon! :D

I'll link to my post on the Studio One Tips and Tricks forum to avoid double posting.
viewtopic.php?p=248913#p248913
by eligordin on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:17 pm
I use a Logitec G502 gaming mouse with a weighted/infinite scroll wheel. There are bunch of extra buttons on the mouse that you can program. You can program one for shift that you click with your thumb and scroll quite fast horizontally with the scroll wheel. I think it works pretty well. What would be great would be if you could use a 3d connexion space mouse to move along either axis and zoom in and out - similar to CAD software.

Studio One 5 Pro
Interface: Focusrite Clarett 8Pre
System: Intel Core i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30 GHz, 2900 Mhz, 6 cores, 32 GB ram. Motherboard Asus x99-a/USB3.1. Windows 10

35 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2