2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I cannot connect X-Touch to Studio One in Xctl/MC mode. I have configured the X-Touch as a Mackie control device and it is connected via USB. Studio One sees the connection ports, MIDIIN2 (X-Touch) and MIDIOUT2 (X-Touch), but the X-Touch displays "MIDI: no link."

There is currently a message on Reddit from someone with a Faderport 8 having exactly the same issue. https://www.reddit.com/r/StudioOne/comm ... t_working/

The Xctl/MC mode allows connecting the control surface to both a mixer (XR18) via Ethernet and a DAW via USB/MIDI and switch between them with a single button. This works with other DAWs that support Mackie Control MIDI over USB protocols with the exact same setup I'm using.

Any ideas?
by patm300e on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:11 pm
I just found this with no replies....Hopefully you got an answer before this. At any rate look here:
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=41377&p=243536&hilit=XR18#p243536

Studio One 5.1 Professional on Home built i9 10900K on ASUS Z490 Prime-A with 32 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Premium 500GB M2 WD Black SSD (OS) 1TB M2 WD Black SSD Data Drive. Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD, and/or XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. Single FaderPort , Behringer X-Touch control. Ozone 10 Advanced, Various Waves Plug-ins including Nx with Head Tracker and Ocean Way Nashville and Abbey Road studios.M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini 32-Mini-Key Keyboard Controller, You Rock Guitar [Gen 2] Guitar MIDI Controller. Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1