Dear Studio One Users,
a new update is available. With Studio One 4.6.2 you get full compatibility to the new Melodyne 5 with chord integration and some other improvements and fixes.
Have fun and be save!
Version 4.6.2 Release Notes (June 3, 2020)
Please note: Studio One 4.6.x will be the final version supporting Windows 7 / 8 and
macOS 10.11 El Capitan / 10.12 Sierra.
New features and improvements:
● Improved ARA chord integration (Melodyne 5 compatibility)
● Added Quantum 2626 Device Template
● [Ampire] Audible pop on instantiation
● [Ampire] Loud click when switching thru Wah models
● [Melodyne] Crash when using "Copy Song Data to Note Assignment"
● [Presence XT] Sample start modulation shifts loop start as well
● [Windows] Slow redraw moving less than 51 items
● [Windows] Crash on duplicating / moving / replacing arranger sections
● [Windows] Fat Channel Plug-ins not working on certain systems
● Multi Instruments w/ NoteFX missing Fader/Inserts when recalled
● Pattern Part "Variations" are not recalled correctly
● Automation not responding on scroll wheel in Pattern Melodic Mode
● Menu item "Assign in ascending order" should not appear pipeline's port menus
● Redraw problems in Scratchpad timeline
● Potential crash on playback when an audio event has an invalid length or offset
● "Tab to Transients" doesn't work in .multitrack files
● VST2 plugins do not report key switches
PreSonus Software Ltd. - Hamburg
Modern electronic Synth Pop........../..........Musicproduction, Support & coaching
Windows 10 64-Bit, i7 6700k 4.0 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Studio One 4 Professional 64-Bit
Users browsing this forum: mikefoshee and 31 guests