1 post
Page 1 of 1
All

Been using ALT-DRAG to process my voiceover work for years in S1. I voice a session, edit and then create an event around the audio I want to process. I name it and then do an ALT-DRAG to a desired folder in the S1 browser. This should result in a file with rendered FX and perfect playuback.

Today - I did this and the resulting file has no rendered FX and the file has all sorts of breath noises and other nonsense that my gate processor should be taking care of on render.

When I play the actual session in S1 - the FX are doing their thing and it sounds perfect. Silence between all clips.

Update: Confirmed - it appears that I have been doing this all wrong for a long while now. Changed some of my VO templates to use a bus instead of insert FX about 6 months ago. Looks like I need to change them back.:) Too bad this ALT-DRAG does not handle bus FX. Oh well - live and learn.

Cheers

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM

1 post
Page 1 of 1