3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've created a custom device for a Arturia Beatstep. One device for pad, knobs and transport.

I haven't been able to configure this inside Studio one, so I've looked inside existing supported device definition and created this one. I though it might be interresting for some others so I share this.

This work with default configuration for beastep.

First install the content of this folder inside your application devices folders.

Then launch Studio one, then in select Option menu / External devices, Add, select Arturia / Beatstep, choose your beatstep midi port.

On the beatstep, tap on CNTRL/SEQ until it's red, tap EXT SYNC until it's blue (this way you disable sequencer.

Then Stop and Play button start and stop Studio One, and pad and knobs are available to control instruments.

Attachments
Studio One Arturia Beatstep - devices.zip
Arturia Beatstep device definition.
(1.35 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
by scottyo7 on Wed May 06, 2020 4:18 pm
So what soundset are you triggering with the Arturia?
You should also be able to link your Arturia within Studio One and use Sample One XT.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by basemalattar on Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm
alexiskartmann wroteI've created a custom device for a Arturia Beatstep. One device for pad, knobs and transport.

I haven't been able to configure this inside Studio one, so I've looked inside existing supported device definition and created this one. I though it might be interresting for some others so I share this.

This work with default configuration for beastep.

First install the content of this folder inside your application devices folders.

Then launch Studio one, then in select Option menu / External devices, Add, select Arturia / Beatstep, choose your beatstep midi port.

On the beatstep, tap on CNTRL/SEQ until it's red, tap EXT SYNC until it's blue (this way you disable sequencer.

Then Stop and Play button start and stop Studio One, and pad and knobs are available to control instruments.

Thank you, That was extremely useful and straight forward. Much appreciated.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1