1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi anyone who can help please!

I purchased a Presonus USB 96 with M7 microphone in March. As a 73 year-old with no recording experience or much savvy on a computer I thought it best to also purchase a guide to installing and using it, so bought the 'Home Recording Made Easy' course of videos called 'Recording in Presonus Studio One Artist Made Easy' and tried to follow the instructions. The course is actually more for users with Mac, but I have a Windows PC. I thought I had done everything right in installing Studio One until I got to Configure Audio Device on the start screen. When I pressed that button a box saying Windows Audio came up but with an arrow allowing me to change it. I clicked on AudioBox (it didn't say AudioBox USB 96, just AudioBox). A box came up saying 'The audio device AudioBox has failed to start correctly'. I tried again but the same thing happened.
I want to use headphones for making recordings so guess I need to have the Playback and Recording Device both configured to my AudioBox 96.
i guess that I have not installed something correctly but don't even know where to start looking.

Peter Prickett

1 post
Page 1 of 1