4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just happened to notice that JRR Shop has all Studio One versions at half price going on right now. Are these types of sales typical/common, or does it perhaps forebode some exciting news around the corner? Hope I'm not reading too much into it, but it certainly had me a little excited :)
by -Luis- on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 pm
by scottyo7 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 am
Get it now kids while it's hot. :D
Hmm, it seems there hasn't been a half off sale in quite awhile. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by roland1 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 am
The trick is in knowing which discount period entitles you to a free upgrade to the next version, and which one just leaves you going "waaaaaahhhhh!" when you've just missed it. :(

C'mon Presonus, don't let these new upgrade prospects needlessly suffer emotional stress. Tell them when v.3.0 is coming out.

(Politics 101 disclaimer: "It's not for my sake, you understand. It's for 'the good people.'")

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)

4 posts
Page 1 of 1