4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just happened to notice that JRR Shop has all Studio One versions at half price going on right now. Are these types of sales typical/common, or does it perhaps forebode some exciting news around the corner? Hope I'm not reading too much into it, but it certainly had me a little excited :)
by -Luis- on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 pm
by scottyo7 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 am
Get it now kids while it's hot. :D
Hmm, it seems there hasn't been a half off sale in quite awhile. ;)

If you've not already done so... Please add your Signature & Gear Spec's to your Profile Here.
ASUS Laptop, i7 3820QM; 16GB; 2 Samsung 840 SSD's; NVIDIA GTX 670MX; Win 8.1.
S1 Pro 4.6.1; EZD2 2.1.8. Behringer UMC404HD USB A/I.
Synths: Alchemy, Air Tech Music Suite. Melodyne Studio 4.2.4. Ozone 5, (all 64bit).
Akai MPK249. 6 guitars. Eleven Rack, 2 Line 6 POD's & an E-bow.
Fluid Audio FX8 monitors; Dual 28" Displays. Rode NT1; SM58. Faderport;

-My Band: "2GUYZINABASEMENT"
-Just Me
by roland1 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 am
The trick is in knowing which discount period entitles you to a free upgrade to the next version, and which one just leaves you going "waaaaaahhhhh!" when you've just missed it. :(

C'mon Presonus, don't let these new upgrade prospects needlessly suffer emotional stress. Tell them when v.3.0 is coming out.

(Politics 101 disclaimer: "It's not for my sake, you understand. It's for 'the good people.'")

I use: Studio One Pro v4.53 on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and Mac Pro Tower (Sierra) w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.

Author: Reality Checks for Everyday Life — Keeping it real in a world of illusions. I can also be found loitering at: http://RolandK.ca

Attention all shoppers: The people in commercials are paid actors pretending to like the product. It's easy to forget that fact with the music blaring and their happy smiles flashing.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1