4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Chaps,

I've tried to find out myself, but don't seem to be able to find out which was the last XP version of S1.2.

I stupidly upgraded for the first time in years without reading the release notes, so while I hopefully have someones ear, do I just follow the usual windows uninstall process, or are there any trip ups?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
by sunmachine on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 am
Did you encounter any problems with the latest version under XP?
The official support for XP ended but chances are that it will still work.

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by aimprod on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 am
It worked OK for about 2 days, but although it now loads OK, it won't playback. Research so far has suggested this is a problem with the audio engine. It will do everything else it seems, but playback is a no no.

It did briefly work, and didn't seem to have any CPU or memory issues!

Steve
by sunmachine on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:55 pm
Then I'd try the previous version (2.6.3)... and if that doesn't work, the one before that... :roll:
Or maybe someone else will chime in and let you know which version is the right one.

Get them here:
http://www.presonus.com/products/studio ... on-archive

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1