6 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I record or just play a previous project, the timeline does not follow along with the song. So I cannot see where it ends or stops, nor any new recorded tracks. I press the * key to start recording, but no time progress is shown. I press the Return key to start the project, I can hear it but again it does not follow the song even when I choose the option for it to follow. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
by scottyo7 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 am
Your issue sounds much like this previous post... please read it and see if it helps.
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=2568&p=13070&hilit=end+marker#p13070

If you haven't already done so...
Please add your Signature & Gear Spec's located in your profile
Here.
ASUS G75VX, i7 3820QM; 16GB; 2 Samsung 840 SSD's; NVIDIA GTX 670MX; Win 8.1.
S1 Pro v4.5.2; EZD2 2.1.7. Behringer UMC404HD USB A/I.
Synths: Alchemy, Air Tech Music Suite. Melodyne Studio 4.2. Ozone 5, (all 64bit).
Akai MPK249. Six guitars. 2 Line 6 POD's & an E-bow.
Rode NT1; Shure SM58. Faderport; KRK Rokit 8's; Dual 28" Monitors.

-My Band: "2GUYZINABASEMENT"
-Just Me
by gmartin2820 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:45 am
Thanks scottyo7. I just read that post and will see if it sheds any light in a little bit. Will post back with an answer. Thanks again.
by gmartin2820 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 am
Okay, so I checked the settings and the Follow Song option is selected however it still will not scroll and the Bars position does not change. Any other thoughts or suggestions? Much appreciated.
by gmartin2820 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 am
Okay, so new information. When I use the laptops internal audio device the bars status moves and the project scrolls. But when I switch to my Presonus 16.0.2 then it does not move. However it still plays from the laptop through the board to my speakers. So I am at a loss as to what is happening. Hope this information helps to resolve this issue. Thanks again everyone.
by jpettit on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 am
gmartin2820 wroteOkay, so new information. When I use the laptops internal audio device the bars status moves and the project scrolls. But when I switch to my Presonus 16.0.2 then it does not move. However it still plays from the laptop through the board to my speakers. So I am at a loss as to what is happening. Hope this information helps to resolve this issue. Thanks again everyone.

There you go.
It sounds like you have a major confusion of what driver/interface S1 is using.

1) First: please put your specs in your signature to make it easier for people to help you. See mine for a link.

2) On the start up screen what interface is showing under the audio set up o the middle of the screen?
3) When you select configure audio form there what interfaces does it give you options for?

4) If you are on WIndows what is your default audio play and record device set to? ( access via speaker icon in tray)

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum

6 posts
Page 1 of 1