6 posts
Page 1 of 1
2 Plugin Alliance plugins: Lindell 80 Bus and Lindell 80 Channel

I tried resetting the blacklist and rescanning at start up. They were re-blacklisted.

I have quite a few PA plugins and these are the only 2 I've had problems with. They're installed in the same locations as the others. What causes this? What are my next steps?

Thanks!

Studio One 5.5.2 Pro
3.6GHz 8-Core i9, 64GB RAM, iMac, OS 10.14.6
2.8GHz 4-Core i7, 16GB RAM, MBP, OS 12.6
Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt
MOTU MIDI Express XT
by vanhaze on Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:33 am
Hi,
How odd ;
I have those 2 plugins also and in my situation, they are not blacklisted in S1.
Both AU and VST versions of the 2 plugins are seen in my Plugin List and work without problem.
But i see you are on Mojave, i am on Catalina (but shouldn't make a difference really).

- Have you installed the newest versions of those 2 plugins ?
- Have you tried to de-install and then re-install those 2 plugins ?
- Have you succesfully authorized those 2 plugins ?

Macbook Air M1 2020, 8 gig RAM, 256 gig SSD | OSX Ventura -latest Beta | Presonus Studio 24C audio interface.
by klypeman on Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:18 am
Remember that 32bit plugins won’t work in 4.6.1 look up release notes for the DAW.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by BezowinZ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:52 am
vanhaze wroteHi,
How odd ;
I have those 2 plugins also and in my situation, they are not blacklisted in S1.
Both AU and VST versions of the 2 plugins are seen in my Plugin List and work without problem.
But i see you are on Mojave, i am on Catalina (but shouldn't make a difference really).

- Have you installed the newest versions of those 2 plugins ?
- Have you tried to de-install and then re-install those 2 plugins ?
- Have you succesfully authorized those 2 plugins ?

I just installed them. Unless there's an option to install an earlier version, I imagine I have the latest.

I have not tried to un/reinstall. I don't believe the PA installer has an uninstall function. Would it suffice to simply delete the Component, VST & VST3 files and reinstall.

Yes I did authorize them.

Also, these plugins were not blacklisted when installing them on my Macbook Pro. Odd.

klypeman wroteRemember that 32bit plugins won’t work in 4.6.1 look up release notes for the DAW.

Only the AU & VST3 are available when I go to insert them. Maybe the VST2 is 32 bit?

I have 8 or so PA plugins and only 2 of the VST2 plugins are available. But none of the others are blacklisted.

Studio One 5.5.2 Pro
3.6GHz 8-Core i9, 64GB RAM, iMac, OS 10.14.6
2.8GHz 4-Core i7, 16GB RAM, MBP, OS 12.6
Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt
MOTU MIDI Express XT
by roland1 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:34 pm
Communism?

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by java2go on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:14 pm
Who knows? Disable your VPN. Turn off your firewalls. Disable your antivirus momentarily, Click Options>Vst Plugins and check reset Blocklist and then close and relaunch S1 and it "should" work. I did everything but disable my VPN and couldn't get it to work. Once I did that, "voila." Then go back and turn your firewalls and AV back on.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1