5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi
Some audio loops play perfectly at song tempo when previewed in the browser but when I drag them to the project they play at original tempo and inspector says File Tempo: Not Set
I have selected the ''Stretch audio files to Song Tempo'' at New Song Tempo.
Thanks for help

Oz

MB PRO 2018 32/1TB Mojave
iMac 2017 64/512 Mojave
UAD Apollo X6 / UAD Apollo 16 / UAD Apollo Twin X
by shanabit on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:30 pm
You need to find the ORIGINAL TEMPO of the Loop itself.

1. In the TEMPO box in the Inspector it needs to say TEMSTRETCH

2. Open the INSPECTOR and in the Event FX area there is a File Tempo box. Put your TEMPO in there

S1 Pro 4.6.1
OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
2010 MacPro Dual 2.4 Quad, 14 GB Ram
by Jemusic on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Sometimes the BPM is in the loop title but Sudio One may have not picked up on it so you have to enter it manually.

Also Melodyne Essentials can calculate the tempo of loops.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.6.1 (Mac), Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by ozinga on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:57 am
Thanks for the replies. I do all those normally but what I do not understand is how come browser audition correctly adapts to the project tempo. If Studio One can not calculate the tempo it shouldn't calculate in the browser too and should play at the original loop tempo. Or does the browser use a different engine? In Live the same loop plays in project tempo in browser and when dragged to a track adapts to the project tempo without problems.

MB PRO 2018 32/1TB Mojave
iMac 2017 64/512 Mojave
UAD Apollo X6 / UAD Apollo 16 / UAD Apollo Twin X
by shanabit on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:13 pm
ozinga wroteThanks for the replies. I do all those normally but what I do not understand is how come browser audition correctly adapts to the project tempo. If Studio One can not calculate the tempo it shouldn't calculate in the browser too and should play at the original loop tempo. Or does the browser use a different engine? In Live the same loop plays in project tempo in browser and when dragged to a track adapts to the project tempo without problems.

Im guessing the browser is a separate thing. Think the tempo data is getting lost on the drag and drop with those. Ive never had that issue here BTW

S1 Pro 4.6.1
OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
2010 MacPro Dual 2.4 Quad, 14 GB Ram

5 posts
Page 1 of 1