3 posts
Page 1 of 1
The "update thumbnail" drop down is not updating the thumbnails in my instruments browser. It had worked fine previously but suddenly seems to have been deactivated. All of my previous thumbnails have also disappeared and I can't seem to recreate them using the dropdown. Any suggestions? FIY I have a very powerful Windows based system with tons of processing and memory so it's not likely that this is the problem.

StudioOne 4.6 Professional
Windows 10, i7 7700, 24 GB, multiple hard drives, multiple video monitors, Mackie Blackbird (2), Mackie MCU Pro with extender, several studio monitor systems, numerous hardware and software synths and controllers.
by Robdp on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:56 am
Yup Im not seeing the "Update Thumbnail for any Presonus virtual instruments either... I can't update Impact, MAi Tai or Sampleone XT

Producer/writer
Mac Pro 5,1 - OSX 10.11.6 - Studio One v4 - Apogee Symphony - SSL Sigma - Cranesong Avocet - Faderport 1 - Console One
by Bbd on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:11 pm
Need exact version of Studio One for each of yous guys.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1