8 posts
Page 1 of 1
I upgraded from Artist to Professional. It will not load up for somereason. I registered it and did downloads. Still loads as Artist and the downloads that came with upgrade say I don't own them when I try to activate.
by shanabit on Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:05 am
Did you activate it on the start up screen in S1 under StudioOne\StudioOne Activation? You have to activate there and put your code in to run your Pro version
Last edited by shanabit on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S1 Pro 4.6.1
OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
2010 MacPro Dual 2.4 Quad, 14 GB Ram
by jayjeffrey1 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:02 pm
It only says offline activation
by shanabit on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:19 pm
If you are trying to activate via the offline mode then you need to follow those instructions.

If you registered your copy in your MyPresonus account then it will list your Activation code there.

Are you opening up ARTIST or PRO there?

S1 Pro 4.6.1
OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
2010 MacPro Dual 2.4 Quad, 14 GB Ram
by sirmonkey on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 pm
Make sure that you're connected to the internet before you
start up Studio One for online activation.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by jayjeffrey1 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:28 am
I am opening the Pro in my products list. Computer is connected to the internet.
by sirmonkey on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:04 am
Same result? What I mean is that if you open Studio One before you connect to the internet, but then
turn on your internet connection once S1 is open, it might not work. Maybe you already know that, and it
might not be the issue, but this once was a little curve ball for me.
If nobody can come up with a solution here, you should open a support ticket. I'm sure that your problem
will get resolved by Presonus. Since software is a hugely complicated thing, sometimes one little thing is
like a huge monkey wrench in the works. So I'm sure that you'll get it fixed shortly. Good luck!

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic,
by jayjeffrey1 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:06 am
I opened a ticket and they closed it without resolution. I got an email that I have to go fing some file and send it to them

8 posts
Page 1 of 1