3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey!
I'm having issues with Slate Digital Products. Since I moved to S1 4, I'm facing crashes all over the place when using certain SD plugins. Namely AirEQ and VTM, S1 keeps crashing as soon as I'm using these plugins.

Anyone else having problems like this?
by Trucky on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:42 am
I don't have either of the plugins you posted, however I'm not having any issues with the free Slate plugins that come with the Virtual Mix Rack or SSD5.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909), Studio One 4.6.1 Pro | Notion 6.5 | Universal Control v3.2.1.57677
Dell Inspiron 17 5770 (Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4GB AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, 16GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
StudioLive Series III 32 v2.3.16845
by Bbd on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 am
Shagal wroteHey!
I'm having issues with Slate Digital Products. Since I moved to S1 4, I'm facing crashes all over the place when using certain SD plugins. Namely AirEQ and VTM, S1 keeps crashing as soon as I'm using these plugins.

Anyone else having problems like this?

Please list your system specs and version of Studio One you are using.
Take one of the plugs giving you issues and give us exact steps to try to reproduce it.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1