2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Opened up Impact, took a screen shot of the PAD assignment. Closed Presonus. I have programed the AKAI MPK2 Mini using the SAD software that Akai has, to the PAD sin Impact (after I have selected a Sound Set), Both Banks are correct. I have saved the program. And loaded it to both Banks A/B and RAM. But when I go into Impact it still does NOT work. Using "ALL" for the MIDI channels and the MK2 IS set up for the input in Impact. Some of the PADS do work. Some do NOT. I am seeing that the PADs looks like they are possibly being reassigned. When I look at the assignment in the AKAI software, they do match the assignments that IS showing up in Impact. But when I look in the MIDI Monitor I see different assignments, then what I programed them to be. IS Presonus reassigning the PADS ? Is their a way to keep the PAD assignments thru-out the Banks in Impact. So all I have to is program this ONE time and NOT have to mess the pain of programing, it again and again every time I want to use a Different Sound Set in Impact ? I also have a
AKAI MPK268 Keyboard and I am going to check that out this weekend. I have spent WAY too much money on keyboards / DAW software to have to change to get this to work. Thanks ahead for any Reply's / Help.
by patrickbushaw on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:45 pm
I don't have the 2 version, but in the original one could be programming a bank other than the one selected for transmission (original has 4 banks switched by the far right keys and bank button).

2 posts
Page 1 of 1