1 post
Page 1 of 1
Howdy -

Literally asking for a friend, he's a hobbyist and doesn't hang around boards very much. He's running windows 8 w/a Behringer Euphoria interface (don't think that enters into this as you'll see) and I had him buy Studio One 4- think it's the original release.

We do a lot by phone, and I was talking him thru setting record offset - render a click, record that thru analog input, compare the two with scale set to samples - enter offset in the options menu. Turns out that when he renders the click it's running behind the bar lines on a consistent basis - and quite a bit, the picture he shot over shows the downbeats of the click hitting in between the beat lines on the scale.

I can't reproduce this - any rendering I do hits right on the bar lines time after time. As mentioned above I don't think the interface even enters into this, we're dealing strictly in-the-box at the moment. As such I'd think it should be bulletproof, and yet...

Anybody seen this behavior, or have any insights where to look to correct this?

Appreciate any help - I set him up on this and generally can work him though problems, this one has me stumped.

Ric

1 post
Page 1 of 1