2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just installed PreSonus studio 1 Professional and am itching to get started, however when I try to configure my IO box, (the aforementioned Alesis iO2 express), it is not being detected by the software. The computer knows it's there because it makes the noise letting me know a device has been added but still in the drop down box I only see windows audio or no audio device. Any suggestions on how to get the software to detect this device?
by teresamcneill on Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:28 am
Same here. Ive been having a problem with static on my tracks, popping sounds, with my AudioBox that came with my Presonus recording kit. Been using it since 2017 with no problem. All of a sudden hearing all kinds of static and pops.

Tried trouble shooting, changing out instrument cables. Using a mic line instead of plugging into the output jack on my keyboard. That didn't work. Tried adjusting latency, drop out rate and sample sizes for recording based on Home Recording Made easy. That didn't work. I got my old Alesis out to see if the problem was with my audiobox and the software doesn't recognize Alesis io2

I wonder if something has changed in my computer processing speed. I may need to get a high speed laptop that I can use solely for recording. I don't do that much, so using the one desktop I have has been working so far. Don't know.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1