4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi.

Just yesterday I bought the Blackfriday offer of the artist-to-pro upgrade version through Thomann.de. I downloaded and installed the pro version, but I will always end up with my artist 4.5 version again. I am offered pro related Soundsets for download, but I am unable to activate those after installing. I am confused now. Thought I was too dumb and made a mistake, but I can not find any issue on my side.

I tried to create a ticket several times...No ticket is created. it goes in circles. After clicking save, it takes some time then pops up the ticket form again and leaves me running in circles again

How to get in contact with support to clarify?
Any help is appreciated.

PS:
had Studio One Artist 4.5.5.54904 installed and registered on my MacBook pro / High Sierra 10.13.6 before.
(bundled with presonus Audiobox iOne)

Thanks in advance.
Holger
by matthewgorman on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:19 pm
There is only one installer for S1, all versions. Open Artist, and go to the Studio One menu at the top. Not in front of it right now, but there should be a link to upgrade right there, or go into Installation for the upgrade option. From there, enter the upgrade key you got from Thomann, and it should open as Pro.

From there, go back to the installation menu, and download the added content.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by donaldbaarns on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:53 pm
matthewgorman wroteThere is only one installer for S1, all versions. Open Artist, and go to the Studio One menu at the top. Not in front of it right now, but there should be a link to upgrade right there, or go into Installation for the upgrade option. From there, enter the upgrade key you got from Thomann, and it should open as Pro.
<snip>.

RIGHT ON!

I'm in front of it with the details:
Open Studio One (Prime, Artist, Demo, whatever you have installed.)
Go to the "Studio One" menu.
Select "Studio One Activation..."

Put your new key in the "Product Key" box.
Press "Activate".

IF you already registered the new product key on your My.PreSonus site, you can just click down triangle next to the "Product Key" box, and it will get the Pro activation key for you.

As Matthew said, there is only one S1 installer for all version. How you activate it determines what version is usable. (Features are hidden or unlocked based on your purchase...)

Don

S1 v6.x Pro - latest version
PreSonus Studio 26, IO 24, Atom
Eris E5s
iZotope RX10 Advanced
Win 11 Pro-32GB RAM-AMD 3900x
AMD 5700XT
Windows 10 Pro-16 GB RAM
MacOS Ventura (13.4) iMac i5 w 8 GB RAM

FB group: Studio One Users-Audiobooks, VO and Podcaster focused:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/StudioOneNarrationVO/

Studio One and iZotope RX Courses for Narrators/Podcasters/VO:
https://www.VOJumpstart.com/

Studio One and iZotope RX Videos for Narrators/Podcasters/VO:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RedBaarnsAudio
by jamesrichardson11 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 pm
I am having issues too. I bought a cyber monday sale through sweetwater. Went into my presonus account and activated my new license which then gave me a product activation code. I open up Studio one and activate. It tells me it's a success. However, even after restarting my computer, every single time I open the program, I have to copy in my license code again. I've tried logging out and back in to my presonus account through the S1 menu, but nothing seems to stick.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1