3 posts
Page 1 of 1
This is a two part question.

First question solved. Answer was to select split channels in the ext midi controller config BUT I still can not get it working with Arturia's B3 which works with different channels. If I choose my external controller and then select channel 1 through 3, nothing happens. Only seems to work when channels are not split and defaults to channel 1 only.

I am missing midi channel input.
I should have this:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... s37P3qFdN3

But I have this:
https://imgur.com/a/32DssOd

Second part. I lost the ability to overwrite while recording midi after an upgrade at some point.
Now if I record while playing, notes are not over written when it loops.

Studio OnePro 5.3
Nectar Impact LX49+
Win10 Ryzen 9 5900x, 32GB RAM, Two 1TB NVMe drives, 3 SATA SSDs, nvidia RTX Quadro 4000
Dual Monitors
by Trucky on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:24 pm
What version and release of Studio One are you using?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Nip on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:43 am
To troubleshoot midi the midi monitor i really good - you can filter and watch just input or output etc.
Temporarily you can route input and monitor to out as well if needed - like if you choose to do three tracks of recording midi. As I recall that is what I do with my Hammond so I get one midi channel each track.

Click on midi port symbol bottom left in transport bar and midi monitor opens.

*** Windows 7 Pro * i7-860 2.8 Ghz 16 GB ram * RME HDSP 9632+AI4S+Audient ASP 800 * GT730 ***

3 posts
Page 1 of 1