8 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just purchased Studio One Pro 4.5 and I am wondering as it comes with Melodyne Essentials can we upgrade to Melodyne Assistant using the serial number that it came with in Studio One?
I am on the Celemony website and it will not take the serial number that came with my Melodyne Essential in-studio on 4.5.

Thank you

2011 iMac i5
16 gig Ram
High Sierra on External Thunderbolt SSD
Studio One 4.5.4
Cubase 10.0.5
Logic Pro X 10.4.7
by Jemusic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:47 am
The serial number that comes with Studio One is for Melodyne Essentials. You need to buy the upgrade to Assistant from Celemony. Not sure how it works with serial numbers once you upgrade. Others will advise.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.5.4, Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Kip on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:50 am
Jemusic wroteThe serial number that comes with Studio One is for Melodyne Essentials. You need to buy the upgrade to Assistant. Not sure how it works with serial numbers once you upgrade. Others will advise.

Thank you!

2011 iMac i5
16 gig Ram
Studio One 4.5.4
Cubase 10.0.5
Logic Pro X 10.4.7
by gregghart on Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:02 am
I bought the upgrade. Your SN that comes with Studio One is eligible, no problem. I also have a license that came with Cakewalk. Even though I upgraded using my Studio One key, the upgrade also works in Cakewalk.

You might need to contact Celemony if it doesn't work. Worked great for me.

Win10x64 (Eng), Studio One 3.5 / 4.1, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Intel i7 5820, nVidia 960, Focusrite 18i8. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61, Presonus FaderPort 8.

Please upvote this request for Pattern Editor: https://answers.presonus.com/28571/patt ... 571#q28571
by Kip on Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:56 pm
gregghart wroteI bought the upgrade. Your SN that comes with Studio One is eligible, no problem. I also have a license that came with Cakewalk. Even though I upgraded using my Studio One key, the upgrade also works in Cakewalk.

You might need to contact Celemony if it doesn't work. Worked great for me.

Great news! Thank you Greg!

2011 iMac i5
16 gig Ram
Studio One 4.5.4
Cubase 10.0.5
Logic Pro X 10.4.7
by Kip on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:27 am
Just bought it and upgraded! Fantastic!

One question if I may?

Can we adjust the white background of the melodyne screen to a lesser bright white? It's a little hard on the eyes when my Studio One theme is a medium grey.

2011 iMac i5
16 gig Ram
Studio One 4.5.4
Cubase 10.0.5
Logic Pro X 10.4.7
by Jemusic on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:59 pm
Kip wroteJust bought it and upgraded! Fantastic!

One question if I may?

Can we adjust the white background of the melodyne screen to a lesser bright white? It's a little hard on the eyes when my Studio One theme is a medium grey.

You can change the Look of Melodyne to a certain extent. Its in the Preferences/User Interface section of either the plugin or stand alone version. Under Look. There are 4 settings and it usually set to default which is the brightest version. The other 3 settings all offer alternate contrasts and background levels. The actual High Contrast 1 and 2 settings although sounding bright in name are in fact not but nicely dimmed to suit darker Studio One backgrounds.

Two screens set vertically one above the other with Melodyne on the lower screen allows for finer tuning for an even better look.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8 and 2018- Atom Pad- iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V4.5.4, Notion 6.5, Ableton Live 10 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Kip on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 pm
Jemusic wrote
Kip wroteJust bought it and upgraded! Fantastic!

One question if I may?

You can change the Look of Melodyne to a certain extent. Its in the Preferences/User Interface section of either the plugin or stand alone version. Under Look. There are 4 settings and it usually set to default which is the brightest version. The other 3 settings all offer alternate contrasts and background levels. The actual High Contrast 1 and 2 settings although sounding bright in name are in fact not but nicely dimmed to suit darker Studio One backgrounds.

Two screens set vertically one above the other with Melodyne on the lower screen allows for finer tuning for an even better look.

Perfect.
Very much appreciated info.
Thank you!

2011 iMac i5
16 gig Ram
Studio One 4.5.4
Cubase 10.0.5
Logic Pro X 10.4.7

8 posts
Page 1 of 1