4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello everybody,

So I decided that I wanted to reorganise my presets (for plugins, appearance, FX chain). I decided to do this in the OSX Finder in stead of from within the program. This doesn't work well because S1 now can't find the preset files anymore. I cannot remove them from the dropdown lists so the entries are basically stuck in de UI...

Does anyone know how to 'rescan' this? Tried the 'files' tab in the browser but if I change things there those changes also do not show up in the dropdown menus within plugins or channels.

There is some more (what seems like) buggy behaviour going on here. If I want to save a preset wirhin a plugin and want to put it in a folder the dropdown menu for choosing a folder won't let me pick one, even if it sees its there.

I assume the program is confused because the folder structure in some sort of reference file in the system no longer matches with the actual folder structure.
by petervandewitte on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:53 am
Anyone?
by niles on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:48 am
Have you tried Re-Index Presets in the browser's home tab?

OS: Windows 11 Pro | HW: Gigabyte Z690-UD-DDR4 • INTEL i7 12700K • 64GB • 3x EVO 860 • NVIDIA GT1030 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by petervandewitte on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:58 am
Bingo! That worked... Completely overlooked that button.

Thanks!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1