Dear Studio One Users,
the summer is over. Time to make some tunes. The next maintainance update is out there.
Thanks for all your helpful input!
Have a nice autum and fun with Studio One 4.5.3!
PS: Please find the NI Komplete Kontrol MkII Shortcut Sheet in your MyPresonus Studio One download area.
Version 4.5.3 Release Notes (September 3, 2019):
MacOS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15) users, please make sure that the plug-ins you’re using match Apple’s compatibility requirements before updating to Studio One 4.5.3. Incorrectly signed plug-ins will either be blacklisted by Studio One, or rejected by the operating system with this release. See also this KB article.
New features and improvements:
● Support for Native Instruments’ Komplete Kontrol MkII series keyboards ( Integration sheet is in your account under Downloads -> Misc )
● [macOS] Support for Apple Notarization service
● "Remove Plug-in Settings" function for Plug-in Manager
● Volume automation curve now compensates logarithmic fader curve
● "Select Notes" command is now applicable to muted notes
● Channel polarity switch is now excluded from grouping
● Added commands for "vertical zoom in/out fine"
● Dragging multiple Patterns to the browser is now supported
● Improved sidechain handling for VST2 Plug-ins
● Improved Chinese localization
The following issues have been fixed:
● [Mixer] Sends are hidden under certain conditions
● [Mixer] Side-chaining with Mix FX included will mute under certain conditions
● [Mixer] Lag on VCA fader adjustment
● [Scratch Pad] Wrong instrument part length when using step record
● [Scratch Pad] Lost focus when using “locate cursor” function
● [Scratch Pad] Loop range lost when dragged across arrangement border
● [Pattern Editor] Variation name cannot be edited from pattern editor toolbar
● [Audio Batch Converter] Crash on repairing sample rate with certain mp3 files
● Multi Instrument transform restore omits channel inserts
● Qwerty Keyboard device has wrong mapping in Swiss and Canadian French layout
● No input metering during record w/ tape style and disabled monitoring
● Crash on invoking "Insert Rest" command when not in Step Record mode
● When "snap" is disabled, "play selected range" won't stop when playing small audio segments
● Using Shift+S as keyboard shortcut for "Solo" triggers "Solo Safe" instead
● Random freezes on previewing MIDI files from the browser
● Softube Console 1 AU not properly unloaded on removal
● Altered metronome accent volume resets to default on relaunch
● Decimals missing in Export dialogs
● Instrument preset list and browser out of sync
● Chord track offset when chord doesn't start at event start
● Certain MP3 files won't import
● First notes missing on bounce in certain cases
● Short notes being dropped with large block sizes
PreSonus Software Ltd. - Hamburg
Modern electronic Synth Pop........../..........Musicproduction, Support & coaching
Windows 10 64-Bit, i7 6700k 4.0 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Studio One 4 Professional 64-Bit
Users browsing this forum: bartbalint and 15 guests